Top reasons to become a partner
Highlight your solutions to +200 top decision-makers selected for the relevance of their needs: Safety & Security Corporate direction of major companies, vital importance Operators; Directors of the Ministry of the Interior; Mayors & Deputy Majors dedicated to the security of the biggest cities of France… C-levels participants you won’t meet anywhere else!
Thanks to your guest’s team, meet the most interesting profiles for your business in One-to-One meetings. More informal events – lunches & cocktail – will allow to network with other participants in a more convivial atmosphere.
Introduce your innovations during your workshop, benefit from the plenary conferences to get the last insights from the market and discuss the new trends. Our editorial board composed of experts is here to define the topics close to your daily issues.
Save time & money in your sales process by doing at least 15 very qualified One-to-One meetings in only 2 days. Benefit from an all-inclusive participation package: your logistics is simplified and your ROI easily calculated.
Be selected as one of the 38 partners gives you the opportunity to be identified as a key player of the global security sector, as an innovative company and will highlight your contribution to the launch of a new security event.
Sectors of activities
You are an innovative company, equipment & solution provider for global security:
- Critical infrastructure & sensitive site protection
- Crisis management
- Safe city
- Access control & surveillance
Your day to day activity is in those fields:
- Transmissions - Communication - Positioning
- Authentification - Access Control - Surveillance
- Access control and physical security
- Integrated systems and control rooms for video surveillance
- Information Technology, Cybersecurity
- Data processing and analysis software
- Image analysis and processing software
- Information system security
- High-security operating systems
- Rugged computers
- Optics - Optronics
- Sighting equipment
- Consultancy - Training - Services
- Consultancy - Risk management - Economic intelligence
- Services - Security and bodyguard services
- Personal Equipment – CBRN - Fire
- Personal protective equipment
- Accessories and other equipment
- Major Risks - Crisis Management
- Specific warning systems, weather and seismic monitoring systems
- Telecommunications networks for deployment in crisis zones
- Shelters and mobile command centres
- Drones & Robotics